Philosophy & Competences
The core principles underlying Modion’s philosophy are:
- Quality services and dedication to safe carriage of goods by sea
- Conformity with rules and regulations of all international, governmental and shipping authorities.
- Respect to the environment and to the natural habitat.
- Long –term business horizon with newbuilding orderbook
- Maximisation of benefits to stakeholders, Owners, Charterers, Crew, Modion employees.
Modion’s strong competences enable the company to survive and overcome the intense competition between players of the industry and the fluctuating shipping market cycles:
- Operational excellence acquired by the long term experience in dry bulk carriers vessels
- Efficient management of both modern and older tonnage
- Preemptive maintenance, quality control and high standards implementation
- Excellent voyage performance sustaining strong bonds with our clients/ charterers
- Increased flexibility enabled through enhanced teamwork and quick decision making processes.